Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, painless treatment that:
– Helps to smooth the skin
– Eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
– Regenerates skin and delays the ageing process
– Improves the quality of the skin
– Helps to improve oily skin, eliminates blackheads, and reduces pores
– Improves shallow scars and stretch marks
– Eliminates discoloration of the skin, including solar stains or age spots
– Improves absorption of active substances contained in cosmetics
– Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a highly effective treatment that renews the skin using exfoliation, revealing fresher, younger, and glowing skin. It is a simple and non-surgical procedure.
Its deep exfoliation effect is achieved through the use of abrasive heads covered with a layer of natural diamond; the dead skin is then removed with a simple suction-style pump. The depth and intensity of exfoliation is prescribed to the client depending on individual needs. The removal of superficial layers stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, and the natural growth of new tissue. It also helps the skin to absorb active ingredients contained in cosmetics more easily, extending the benefits of the treatment.
Exfoliation occurs layer by layer so there is no danger of scarring or exfoliating too deeply or unevenly. It is a relaxing, non-invasive, and painless facial-type treatment which does not aggravate allergies. The effects are visible immediately: your skin will appear brighter, smoother, and fresher.
– Reduce wrinkles
– Improve ageing and/or dry skin
– Reduce enlarged pores
– Reduce shallow scars and stretch marks
– Reduce discoloration of the skin (e.g. sunspots) on the face or hands
– Treat mild acne, oily skin, & blackheads
Not recommended for:
– Bacterial infections, e.g. staphylococcus sycosis, impetigo
– Viral infections, e.g. herpes, warts, molluscum contagiosum
– Fungal infections
– Pustular acne
– Skin damage
– Inflammation of the skin
– Keloids, psoriasis
– Skin cancer, birthmarks
– Current anti-acne therapy – the treatment will require at least a 3 month break
– Current surgical procedures related to microdermabrasion
Information for After the Treatment:
– Avoid tanning for the first 48 hours after the treatment
– Use suncream or moisturisers with with an SPF
– Avoid swimming in chlorinated water for 48 hours after the treatment
– Drink plenty of water
– Moisturise the skin well
We recommend a series of 3 to 10 treatments with intervals of 1 to 4 weeks depending on individual needs of the client. The effects are visible after every treatment, and in order to consolidate and sustain these benefits we recommend repeating every 4-6 weeks.
Series of 3 treatments – 5% discount
Series of 6 treatments – 7.5% discount
Series of 10 treatments – 10% discount
The treatment includes make-up removal, microdermabrasion, mask and cream at the end.
Our Customers reviews from our Facebook Page:
I went to Biospheric for a shellac! Marta is a wonderful person and a professional. We had a nice conversation and she gave me some really good advice on how to look after my skin. I liked my shellac, she did a great job!! I heartily recommend her and I will definitely be back soon!
First time having my nails done professionally and it was amazing, Marta was so lovely and welcoming. My nails looked great and it was a good price, would definitely recommend! .
Really pleased with my nails, and Marta is lovely! I will definitely be back.
Book your appointment now and your first FREE Consultation
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange your appointment.