– Carboxytherapy is well researched in terms of mechanisms of action and therapeutic effects
– It is extremely effective and less invasive than other similar treatments
– No risk of allergy
– No recovery period required after surgery
– There is no sensitisation of the skin to UV radiation
– No side effects
– Safety-certified, experienced, and well-educated staff
– Our machines give the highest level of treatment, providing a safe and fully regulated flow of injected gas, offering the best results on the market and delivering highly therapeutic effects
– Long-term effects of therapy seen through the production of new collagen fibres and / or the destruction of fat cells.
What is Carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy is a safe, minimally invasive medical procedure using small injections of carbon dioxide gas in controlled amounts below the skin’s surface. The treatment results in an improvement in circulation, oxygenation, and the supply of nutrients in the treatment area, and can produce great results anywhere on the scalp, face or body. The treatment does not require anesthesia. It is a safe method with no side effects, utilising carbon dioxide which is also found naturally occuring within in the human body.
In the skin: Carboxytherapy can improve vitality, plump & tighten the skin, reduce inflammation, smooth wrinkles, aid healing, and improve dark shadows under the eyes.
In fat: Carboxytherapy can reduce local fat deposits, and reduce cellulite.
In the scalp: Carboxytherapy can stimulate hair re-growth, and reduce hair loss.
The course of the procedure
Carbon dioxide is supplied through a specialised medical cosmetology device that regulates flow and gas temperature parameters. With a thin and short needle, the gas is applied under the skin or deeper into adipose tissue.
You may feel minor discomfort due to the needle pinch, and the feeling of gas dissipation under the skin. On the skin, you may see thin, raised lines, which are visible for several minutes after the gas is administered.
– Head/skin psoriasis
– Androgenic alopecia
– Alopecia areata
– Excessive hair loss
– Post-mesotherapy procedure
– Dark circles under eyes and Puffy eyes
– Facial bio-revitalisation (and procedure after mesotherapy)
– Cleavage and neck bio-revitalisation
– Skin sponginess (arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks)
– Cellulite (arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks)
– Excessive fatty tissue (arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks)
– Stretch marks
Not recommended for:
– Acute cardiac failure
– Recent myocardial infarction or angina pectoris
– Kidney failure, dialysis
– Recent stroke
– Chronic pulmonary diseases, e.g. COPD
– Uncontrolled blood pressure
– Recent phlebitis or pulmonary embolism
– Uncontrolled diabetes
– Cancer, chemotherapy
– Wound healing disturbances, connective tissue diseases
– Von Willebrand disease
– Bacterial, viral and fungal infection
– Foreign bodies in the area requiring therapy
– A fear of needles
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Intake of anticoagulants
– Intake of anti-glaucoma drugs
To achieve the best results, treatments should be performed in series every 1-2 weeks. To regenerate the skin around the eyes, one treatment may suffice. For the treatment of stretch marks, skin flaccidity, cellulite, or excess body fat, the final result should be visible within 4 to 12 weeks. In the case of mature skin, it is advisable to perform remedies to maintain the rejuvenation effects once every 3 months. The quantity and frequency of treatments are individually tailored to the needs and capabilities of the client.
Series of 3 treatments – 5% discount
Series of 6 treatments – 7.5% discount
Series of 10 treatments – 10% discount
Our Customers reviews from our Facebook Page:
Hi, Marta is a very good professional. I went for a facial and I had Cavitation peeling + Sonophoresis. Very good, she explain me everything, she gave me lots of tips of home care for my skin face. And also she did my eyebrows with a very nice shape (I went to another place and my eyebrows were very different) and Marta did very good. Thanks a lot. I will definitely recommend her.
Had my eyebrows done today, very please thank you x
Great, high quality service and Marta is very nice and friendly professional. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Book your appointment now
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange your appointment.