This is the first and best known method of eyelash extensions.
– Saves time during the morning makeup
– Stylised eye
– Intense effect, better than mascara
About Eyelash Extensions
Individual synthetic or silk eyelash extensions are directly applied to your own natural eyelashes. For extensions, we use black glue, which further boosts black lashes. False eyelashes are carefully chosen – in terms of length, profile and thickness – depending on your natural eyelashes, and what effect we want to achieve. If you have never had eyelash extensions done before, then a patch test will be required at least 24 hours before the treatment.
Not recommended for:
– Allergic eye
– Allergies to any of the ingredients in the glue or the eyelash material – complete lack of eyelashes
– Compulsive plucking of eyelashes
– Dry eye
– Contact lenses are not a contraindication to the application of eyelashes, but they should be removed before treatment
To enjoy the lashes for a long time should not:
– Using mascara
– Excessive touching, pulling, or making them wet
– Avoid fatty substances around the eye area (milk make-up remover should not be used; it is recommended to use micellar water)
– For up to two days after treatment, avoid excessively hot showers and visits to saunas and/or swimming pools (eyelashes should not be exposed to humid, hot air)
– Remember that the eyelashes, like every hair on our body, falls and the cycle of lashes is about 90 days – do not worry if you see an eyelash e.g. on your pillow – this is normal as your natural lashes are already growing again in their place.
It is recommended to do in-fills every 3 weeks to enjoy a continuous effect.
Results of our treatments*:
*Results may vary from person to person, original photos from our treatments, copyright Biospheric
Our Customers reviews from our Facebook Page:
I had oxybrasion + sonophoresis done, and am really pleased - my face looks brighter and my broken veins diminished. It was very relaxing, Marta talk me through everything and gave advice on how to look after my skin, and recommended products she uses. She also offered free advice, so she will answer any questions I may have in future. It was definitely worth the time and money.
Marta is an excellent beautician, very welcoming and friendly but at same time professional. She listened to me and adviced exactly what my skin will require, didn't push for any expensive treatment or creams to buy. Left feeling relaxed, more knowledgeable and with fresh look. Feels like I found my own beautician with who I am happy to build professional relationship to learn how take care of my skin and work for a younger look.
Marta is amazing! I have been coming here since she opened and will never go anywhere else! She takes exceptional care and pride in her work and is a joy to hang out with! Couldn't recommend her more!!
Book your appointment now
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange your appointment.