– Reduction of body fat from difficult places
– Non-invasive and painless
– A great alternative to liposuction surgery
– Does not cause damage to other tissues, blood vessels, nerves and skin
– Does not require recovery like after surgery
– No yo-yo effect
– Rejuvenation and regeneration of soft tissue
– Oxygenation and nutrition of the skin
– Modelling body parts
What is Ultrasonic Liposuction?
Lipo Slimming utilises the latest generation technology called Ultrasonic Liposuction, which is widely recognised as one of the most effective cellulite reduction and localised fat loss techniques available. It is a modern, non-invasive surgery, reducing fat deposits and cellulite located in places important to us such as the stomach, thighs, waist, hips, buttocks and arms. This method is based on the use of ultrasonic energy to accurately separate the fat from the surrounding tissue. The generated energy causes the breakdown of fat cells and released fats, such as free fatty acids and glycerol, are transported through the vascular system and lymphatic systems to the liver where it is converted into matter and becomes a source of energy. During the procedure, heated infrared waves (IR) are used in addition to ultrasonic waves. Infrared further promotes liquefaction of fat cells and deeper penetration of the ultrasonic wave. The combination of these two stimuli causes the effect of the treatment to be quickly visible, whilst the operation is completely undetectable.
– Reduction of body fat, slimming
– Stretch marks
– Firming the skin
– Blood circulation
– To improve skin elasticity
– Slimming silhouette
– Stimulation of metabolism
Not recommended for:
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Cancer (up to 5 years after the end of treatment)
– Heart failure, hypertension
– viral and bacterial disease of the skin, interrupted the continuity of the skin
– Fever, weakness and exhaustion of the body
– The presence in the area of the treatment of foreign bodies metallic implants
– Epilepsy, multiple sclerosis
– Pacemaker, heart valves
– Liver disease
We recommend a series of 3-20 treatments, on an average of 1 time per week. Treatments to be undertaken once a month.
15-20 treatments is comparable to surgical liposuction!
After ultrasonic liposuction surgery and during the execution of a series of treatments, it is recommended to consume low-fat foods and drink up at least 2 litres of water a day. The implementation of the dietary recommendations will facilitate the removal of fat from the body and reduce the burden on the liver. The effects will also be enhanced with physical activity.
The ideal solution is to combine the treatment with Dermomassage to intensify the effects!
Series of 3 treatments – 5% discount
Series of 6 treatments – 7.5% discount
Series of 10 – 15 treatments – 10% discount
Series of 20 treatments – 12%
The treatment includes peeling, ultrasonic liposuction, balm at the end.
Our Customers reviews from our Facebook Page:
Marta is lovely and professional. Fantastic attention to detail and a very good beautician.
Oh what can I say? Words will not do justice. Marta is the best. I love my shellac pedi and it just looks better day by day! Thanks Marta ���
Thanks for a nice and relaxing time and for beautiful eyelashes. Marta is a very professional and lovely person. Definitely recommend
Book your appointment now and your first FREE Consultation
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange your appointment.