– Treats broken blood vessels, teleangiectasia
What is Thermolysis?
Thermolysis, also known as the Blend method, combines thermolysis and electrolysis using high frequency and direct current.
A thin probe is gently inserted into the blood vessel, and an electrical current is direct into the thread vein or blood spot being treated. The current causes water molecules around the treatment area to vibrate resulting in the production of heat. The heat coagulates, or stops, the blood supply, which weakens and eventually destroys the vessel wall, which is then absorbed by the body.
Broken blood vessels, or teleangiectasia, can appear on the face, neck and décolleté, thighs, calves, feet, and hands. This is one of the most common skin problems, and occur independently of sex and age.
Popped vessels include capillaries, fine arteries and veins. Teleangiectasia from the arteries is small and red, while those from the venous capillaries are larger and violet-blue
How to prepare for surgery?
– Before the procedure book a consultation at the salon
– Do not sunbathe and do not scrub your skin – including chemical, mechanical scrubs, Microdermabrasion and depilatory hair removal
– Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before the procedure
– At least 2 weeks before the procedure, photosensitizing herbs and salicylic acid drugs can not be used.
– 24 hours before the treatment you should drink plenty of water to hydrate the body
After the treatment
Immediately after the procedure there may be mild erythema and scabs that heal within a few days – they must not be scraped because it can lead to scarring.
Care after surgery
– Use UVA, UVB and IR filters
– Protect against cold, frost and rapid temperature changes
– Avoid overheating of the skin, e.g. sauna, solarium
– Use vitamin supplements: K, PP, C, B2
– Use appropriate household care products
Not recommended for:
– Blood coagulation disorders
– Implants / metal parts
– The use of anticoagulants, antibiotics
– Eczema / psoriasis at the site of the procedure
– Cancer (chemotherapy)
– Surgical operations / aesthetic medicine
– Heart / circulatory problems
– Skin damage
– Inflammation, fever
– Rosacea, common
– Retinoid therapy
– Active infections: bacterial (such as infectious impetigo), fungal, viral (herpes, warts, infectious mollusc)
How much treatment is needed and when will the effects be visible?
Small vessels require 1-3 treatments, whilst larger or open vessels usually require more. The effects of closing the vesicles are visible immediately after the procedure, but the healing process lasts from 5 days to 3 weeks. Treatment can be done at any time of the year.
Series of 3 treatments – 5% discount
Series of 6 treatments – 7.5% discount
Series of 10 – 15 treatments – 10% discount
Our Customers reviews from our Facebook Page:
Marta is very welcoming and kind person. She is very professional and she knows what she does. She has given me a few useful advises how to take care of my skin.
Excellent service and quality beauty treatments, I would recommend Marta's fairy hands to anyone. I have tested the eye lashes extensions ( really relaxing, I have a stressful job but thought I was going to fall asleep during the treatment!), I have also tested the eye brows shaping, tinting, the pedicure. My two favourite treatments are the Back and Neck massage and the facial. Marta was really lovely to take the time to advise me about the products I was using for my face, she is a very knowledgeable person! I am happy to recommend her services, the salon was always kept spotlessly clean and the service very polite . Sabrina
I had my eyebrows and LVL done and can honestly say I've never been so happy with the results! Marta was really lovely and gentle. Can't wait to go back and try more treatments! Thank you!! X
Book your appointment now
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange your appointment.