– Treats broken blood vessels, teleangiectasia
What is Thermolysis?
Thermolysis, also known as the Blend method, combines thermolysis and electrolysis using high frequency and direct current.
A thin probe is gently inserted into the blood vessel, and an electrical current is direct into the thread vein or blood spot being treated. The current causes water molecules around the treatment area to vibrate resulting in the production of heat. The heat coagulates, or stops, the blood supply, which weakens and eventually destroys the vessel wall, which is then absorbed by the body.
Broken blood vessels, or teleangiectasia, can appear on the face, neck and décolleté, thighs, calves, feet, and hands. This is one of the most common skin problems, and occur independently of sex and age.
Popped vessels include capillaries, fine arteries and veins. Teleangiectasia from the arteries is small and red, while those from the venous capillaries are larger and violet-blue
How to prepare for surgery?
– Before the procedure book a consultation at the salon
– Do not sunbathe and do not scrub your skin – including chemical, mechanical scrubs, Microdermabrasion and depilatory hair removal
– Do not consume alcohol 24 hours before the procedure
– At least 2 weeks before the procedure, photosensitizing herbs and salicylic acid drugs can not be used.
– 24 hours before the treatment you should drink plenty of water to hydrate the body
After the treatment
Immediately after the procedure there may be mild erythema and scabs that heal within a few days – they must not be scraped because it can lead to scarring.
Care after surgery
– Use UVA, UVB and IR filters
– Protect against cold, frost and rapid temperature changes
– Avoid overheating of the skin, e.g. sauna, solarium
– Use vitamin supplements: K, PP, C, B2
– Use appropriate household care products
Not recommended for:
– Blood coagulation disorders
– Implants / metal parts
– The use of anticoagulants, antibiotics
– Eczema / psoriasis at the site of the procedure
– Cancer (chemotherapy)
– Surgical operations / aesthetic medicine
– Heart / circulatory problems
– Skin damage
– Inflammation, fever
– Rosacea, common
– Retinoid therapy
– Active infections: bacterial (such as infectious impetigo), fungal, viral (herpes, warts, infectious mollusc)
How much treatment is needed and when will the effects be visible?
Small vessels require 1-3 treatments, whilst larger or open vessels usually require more. The effects of closing the vesicles are visible immediately after the procedure, but the healing process lasts from 5 days to 3 weeks. Treatment can be done at any time of the year.
Series of 3 treatments – 5% discount
Series of 6 treatments – 7.5% discount
Series of 10 – 15 treatments – 10% discount
Our Customers reviews from our Facebook Page:
Would definitely recommend! Not only a professional service but also a friendly atmosphere and Marta gives really good skin care advice 🙂 I had LVL done - it was better than expected and I will certainly go back for more
Marta is a fantastic beautician! Very friendly, incredibly professional and knowledgeable. She always goes the extra mile to make you feel great and look great. There is always nice atmosphere at Biospheric. Highly recommend to everyone! 🙂
I have tried LVL, eyebrow tint, medical pedicure and Marta was very gentle with my feet and damaged nails. I also tryed full body massage, this was so relaxing for my back pain. Highly recommend Biospheric for all the treatments and kindly attention.
Book your appointment now
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange your appointment.