– Smooths the skin
– Improves superficial wrinkles
– Improves the quality of and regenerates the skin
– Skin cleansing
– Elimination of shallow scars and stretch marks
– Elimination of discoloration, sun or age spots
– Better absorption of active substances contained in cosmetics
– Stimulation of fibroblasts to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
– Stimulation of the microcirculation (better nutrition of skin cells)
– Delays the aging process of the skin
What is Microdermabrasion?
The exfoliation effect of Microdermabrasion is achieved through the action of abrasive heads covered with a layer of natural diamond, and a suction pump to remove dead skin. The Medica’s system uses a Vacuum Control system, which increases the comfort and safety of the treatment. The depth and intensity of exfoliation are chosen individually to the customer. Exfoliation occurs layer by layer, so there is no danger of scarring or exfoliating too deeply, or uneven exfoliation. The procedure is non-invasive, painless and does not cause allergies, and the effects are visible immediately. The skin is brighter, smoother, fresher and more supple. The treatment is very enjoyable, and you are welcome to relax and unwind throughout its duration. The removal of superficial layers also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, and stimulates the natural growth of new tissue. Skin after Microdermabrasion absorbs active ingredients contained in cosmetics faster and more easily.
– Loose and/or dry skin
– Shallow scars and stretch marks
– Discoloration or sun spots (face and hands)
Not recommended for:
– Bacterial infections: staphylococcus sycosis, impetigo
– Viral infections: herpes, warts, molluscum contagiosum
– Fungal infections
– Skin damage
– Inflammation of the skin
– Keloids, psoriasis
– Skin cancer, birthmarks
– Botox, fillers – minimum 2 month break
– Anti-acne therapy – minimum 3 month break
– Surgical procedures currently in place, related to Microdermabrasion
What to do after the treatment:
– Avoid tanning for the first 48 hours after the treatment
– Use creams with an SPF
– Avoid swimming in chlorinated water for 72 hours after the treatment
– Drink plenty of water (extra skin elasticity)
– Moisturise the skin (after the procedure, the skin can gently peel)
We recommend a series of 3 to 10 treatments at intervals of 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the requirements and expectations of the client. The effects are visible after each treatment. In order to consolidate and sustain the effects we recommend repeating diamond Microdermabrasion every 4-6 weeks.
Series of 3 treatments – 5% discount
Series of 6 treatments – 7.5% discount
Series of 10 – 15 treatments – 10% discount
Series of 20 treatments – 12%
The treatment includes microdermabrasion and lotion at the end.
Our Customers reviews from our Facebook Page:
Miła atmosfera i profesjonalna obsługa. Dostałam to czego oczekiwałam. Szczerze polecam �
I had the LvL lash treatment with Marta and the results were just amazing, this is by far the best my lashes have ever been! Marta is so lovely and welcoming whilst professional with her treatments, she has so much knowledge, a real pro!
Great place, Marta is very professional and friendly 🙂 Love my nail 🙂
Book your appointment now
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange your appointment.