In the skin Carboxytherapy can bring back vitality, plump & tighten, reduce inflammation, wrinkles, aid healing, improve dark shadows under the eyes.
In fat Carboxytherapy can reduce local fat deposits and reduce cellulite.
In the scalp Carboxytherapy can stimulate hair re-growth and reduce hair loss.
What is Carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy is a safe, minimally invasive medical procedure using small injections of carbon dioxide gas, in controlled amounts, below the skin’s surface. The result is an improvement in circulation, oxygenation and the supply of nutrients in the treatment area, and it can produce great results anywhere on the scalp, face and body. The treatment does not require anesthesia. It is a safe method with no side effects due to carbon dioxide being a naturally occurring gas within the human body.
The course of the procedure
Carbon dioxide is supplied through a specialized medical cosmetology device that regulates flow and gas temperature parameters. With a thin and short needle, the gas is applied under the skin or deeper into adipose tissue.
You may feel minor discomfort due to the needle pinch and the feeling of gas dissipation associated with the rapid and easy spread of gas under the skin. On the skin can be seen the embossing and thin lines, which are visible for several minutes after the gas.
Why is worth to use Carboxytherapy?
– The procedure is well researched in terms of mechanisms of action and therapeutic effects
– Carboxytherapy is extremely effective and less invasive
– No risk of allergy
– No convalescence, after surgery we can go back to our daily duties
– There is no sensitization of the skin to UV radiation
– no side effects
– Safety, certified, experienced and well educated staff
– Our machines give the highest level of treatment, providing a safe and fully regulated flow of injected gas, offering the best results on the market and deliverying high therapeutic effects
– Long-term effects of therapy through the production of new collagen fibers and / or the destruction of fat cells.
– Head skin psoriasis
– Androgenic alopecia
– Alopecia areata
– Excessive hair loss
– Post-mesotherapy procedure
– Puffy eyes
– Facial bio-revitalisation (and procedure after mesotherapy)
– Cleavage and neck bio-revitalisation
– Skin sponginess (arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks)
– Cellulite (arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks)
– Excessive fatty tissue (arms, abdomen, thighs, buttocks)
– Stretch marks
Not recommended for:
– Acute cardiac failure
– Recent myocardial infarction or angina pectoris
– Kidney failure, dialyses
– Recent stroke
– Chronic pulmonary diseases, COPD
– Uncontrolled blood pressure
– Recent phlebitis or pulmonary embolism
– Uncontrolled diabetes
– Cancer, chemotherapy
– Wound healing disturbances, connective tissue diseases
– Von Willebrand disease
– Bacterial, viral and fungal infection
– Foreign body in the region under therapy
– Fear of needles
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Intake of anticoagulants
– Intake of anti-glaucoma drugs
To achieve the best results, treatments should be performed in series. The treatment is done every 1-2 weeks. To regenerate the skin around the eyes, only one treatment may be sufficient. For treatment of stretch marks, skin flaccidity, cellulite, or excess body fat, the final result should be achieved in 4 to 12 weeks. In the case of mature skin, it is advisable to perform treatments to maintain rejuvenation effects once every 3 months. The quantity and frequency of treatments are individually tailored to the needs and requirements of the client.
Series of 3 treatments – 5% discount
Series of 6 treatments – 7.5% discount
Series of 10 – 15 treatments – 10% discount
Results of our treatments*:
*Results may vary from person to person, original photos from our treatments, copyright Biospheric
Our Customers reviews from our Facebook Page:
Highly recommend Biospheric - Beauty & Cosmetology, Marta is really lovely and welcoming. The facial I had was amazing and very relaxing.
Marta is a true professional. Before anything she will take a good careful look at your skin and thoroughly discuss the treatment that best fits you. She will guide you through each step as well and give valuable tips to keep up the results. Not to mention the warm personality and relaxing atmosphere. My favourite escape in Southampton for anything beauty!
First time having my nails done professionally and it was amazing, Marta was so lovely and welcoming. My nails looked great and it was a good price, would definitely recommend! .
Book your appointment now
We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange your appointment.